The Certified Auto Repair Limited Warranty is a written guarantee that is honored nationwide.
So – no matter where your travels take you – if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a Certified Auto Repair Center being nearby.
Certified Auto Repair isn’t a shop name, a chain of stores or even a franchise. Certified Auto Repair embodies a standard of quality held by a nationwide network of the most respected auto repair facilities in the industry. Members are asked to join based on reputation, integrity, qualifications and expertise. Certified Auto Repair members will not only take care of all your vehicle needs, but do it with professionalism and a level of customer satisfaction second to none
Our warranty is included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work. It covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 12 months/12,000 miles. Our warranty is honored nationwide by thousands of Certified Auto Repair Centers, so you’re protected even when you travel.
For more information about this warranty, call
Nearly all our work also includes a roadside assistance benefit at no additional charge. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date of service at our facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit includes the following:
1. Towing – Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
2. Lock Out Service – Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
3. Flat Tire Changing Assistance – Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire.
4. Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
5. Jump Start – The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.